Healthy habits harbor happiness.
Unhealthy habits hinder happiness.
Choose your habits wisely.
- Do more of what makes you healthy
- If the results of your habits don’t make you better…
- Don’t sacrifice the kind of life and health you deserve
- When you improve your fitness you improve your life.
- No one can make you get fit.
- There are many things in this world that you are not responsible for…
- Making progress is more important than making excuses
- Stop wishing for more time
- Self-discipline is a key to many doors
- Who is in charge?
- Change your priorities and you change your life.
- You’ll never do great things unless you make the effort and try.
- You have exactly one life to live to do everything you ever wanted.
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- Self-imposed limitations: A tough pill to swallow
- It’s not too late to make a conscious decision to improve…