Lessons Learned From The Path Less Traveled (Zerosophy)
Most visited today
- What it means to "live life to the fullest"
- ZeroDean.com | Home
- [Book] Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled
- The "New" Pirates: Traits & Characteristics
- All Content (blog view)
- Relationships & teamwork
- Energy flows where attention goes.
- Questions about the name "Zero"
- The path to success isn't a straight line
- If you're bored, you're boring
Depression. You’re having a bad time. Not a bad life.
Authors note: At the time I wrote this, it was actually directed towards a friend who was going through aRead more.
What I’ve learned about determination & commitment
“Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits.”Read more.