Lessons Learned From The Path Less Traveled (Zerosophy)
Most visited today
- What it means to "live life to the fullest"
- ZeroDean.com | Home
- The "New" Pirates: Traits & Characteristics
- All Content (blog view)
- Relationships & teamwork
- Nature abhors a vacuum.
- [Book] Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled
- Confusing anger with passion
- An honest enemy is better than a false friend
Depression. You’re having a bad time. Not a bad life.
Authors note: At the time I wrote this, it was actually directed towards a friend who was going through aRead more.