True wealth isn’t flashy and it doesn’t exist in things.
True wealth is accumulated through the positive impact one has on the world. And it’s traded in kindness and positive energy.
True wealth doesn’t exist in bank accounts. It only exists in the minds and hearts of the people one touches & inspires throughout their lifetime and beyond.
True wealth isn’t measured by the value of the things you have, it’s measured by how valuable you are without them.
If you want to know what it feels like to be truly wealthy, never underestimate the time spent doing things that have a positive impact on others.
True wealth doesn’t involve dollar signs because true wealth is beyond measuring.
- True wealth is traded in kindness and positive energy.
- Your greatness is not measured by how much you’re able to gain…
- Success isn’t just about accomplishment
- Authentic people don’t have to make a show of their success or value to appear successful.
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- What it means to “live life to the fullest”
- You can’t measure love