How can you show vulnerability and inspire or motivate people at the same time?
It’s easy because the two are not mutually exclusive.
If you are undeterred by the challenges in your life and you use them to become a stronger, wiser, and better person as a result, that’s inspiring whether you ultimately overcome a challenge or not.
The best people in the world are not those who pretend they have no flaws. They are the people who are genuine and brave enough to admit that they have flaws and strive to overcome them. They act with authenticity.
Heroes aren’t perfect.
They all have vulnerabilities. They come in all sizes. And they come from all walks of life.
And if you face the challenges in your life and try to set a good example, you may just be someone’s hero and not even know it.
So keep on keeping on.
- Strength and vulnerability
- Brene Brown: The power of vulnerability
- Offsite: ‘Vulnerability is life’s great dare’
- Wearing a cape is optional
- Doing Good
- The right thing to do
- Everybody wants to be a superhero…
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)