“The mind is everything. What you think you become.” — Unknown
If you treat your mind like a trash can, don’t be surprised when you reach for a thought and all you get is garbage.
“Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.” — Charles F. Glassman
Don’t hold onto negative thoughts any longer than necessary. Refuse to reach for toxic memories that do nothing more than generate negativity. Let go of faulty thought processes & coping mechanisms that no longer serve you.
If a negative thought or memory isn’t serving a positive purpose in your life — such as triggering personal growth — let it go.
Make a deliberate decision to collect knowledge, not negativity. Don’t let negative thoughts inhibit your ability to take positive action.
Learn new strategies and new ways to think, as necessary, and resist holding onto anything that no longer makes you happy or helps you develop as a person.
Treat your mind like a vault, not a trash receptacle.
“By means of personal experimentation and observation, we can discover certain simple and universal truths. The mind moves the body, and the body follows the mind. Logically then, negative thought patterns harm not only the mind but also the body. What we actually do builds up to affect the subconscious mind and in turn affects the conscious mind and all reactions.” — H.E. Davey, Japanese Yoga: The Way of Dynamic Meditation
- Skip and volume control
- Learn to let go
- A healthy attitude
- Painting the canvas of life
- If the results of your habits don’t make you better…
- Healthy habits harbor happiness.
- Beating yourself up & tearing yourself down.
- Energy flows where attention goes.
- Ways to find encouragement: Train (or re-train) your brain
- It’s all there for you if you want it.
- The problem with problems
- If you want to be happy…
- Stress is caused by trying to have power over things that are beyond your control.
- Your world will change dramatically…