Excerpt from: Happiness is not a choice
Happiness is not a choice. Attitude is.
Happiness is not just putting on a fake smile, acting cheerful, and pretending everything is OK.
Sometimes things are not OK. And that’s OK.
- The danger in believing “Happiness is a choice.”
- It’s OK not to be happy
- Happiness is not a destination
- Don’t you ever give up
- Overcoming overwhelmed
- What stress is caused by and why you should give a damn
- Life isn’t fair.
- Strength from discomfort
- Depression. You’re having a bad time. Not a bad life.
- Growth and Discomfort : Getting outside of your comfort zone
- If you want to be happy
- Life isn’t always easy
- How to reduce the size of your problems.
- Contrast is good