The primary message you communicate when you act like you don’t care is that you don’t care.
If you care about something, appreciate it, or are grateful for it, be sure your actions consistently communicate these sentiments.
You may think something, but until you convert a thought into an action, it’s just potential energy.
Remember to reinforce your positive thoughts and feelings with your actions and not solely express yourself through words.
Anyone can say anything. You reinforce the truth in your words when your actions are consistently congruent with not only what you say, but how, where, and when you choose to act.
- Talk is cheap
- Take the time to say it
- Positive thinking vs positive doing
- Go ahead, make someone’s day…
- The results of your actions speak louder than words
- If you like it, encourage it.
- Not giving a damn is not the answer
- What stress is caused by and why you should give a damn
- Accentuate the positive
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- An honest enemy is better than a false friend
- Offsite: ‘You can’t live a perfect day without…’
- Offsite: ‘The true measure of a man’