One adds far more value to their life by contributing something of value to other people’s lives than they do by seeking to benefit only their own.
“Try not to become a [person] of success. Rather become a [person] of value.” — Albert Einstein
- Collect value by contributing value
- If you want kindness, be kind.
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- Want to feel better?
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.
- Help create a perpetual kindness machine
- Be a catalyst for kindness
Originally Published on: Jul 17, 2015 @ 16:34