Your mission today, if you choose to accept it, is to perform a random act of kindness.
Pay for someone’s toll or coffee.Put some change in an expired meter (*Note: may be illegal in some states). Share an artist’s work. Make a donation to a cause or help promote it. Help fund a Kickstarter project. Have flowers delivered to a receptionist. Let the Wookie win.
Or just make a stranger smile.
- If you want kindness, be kind.
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.
- Help create a perpetual kindness machine
- There is no inflation on acts of kindness
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- You can’t measure love
- Go ahead, make someone’s day
- Appreciation and gift giving.
- Offsite: Kindness is contagious. So are zombies. Be careful!
- Offsite: Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- Offsite: Kindness is contagious