Want to feel better?
Encourage someone. Show appreciation. Express gratitude. Be helpful.
Seek to contribute something of value to the people and places you encounter in life. Not once, but often.
Be the embodiment of the qualities you seek in others.
Happiness is more likely to manifest itself in one’s life as a result of making a positive difference in other people’s lives than it is by solely seeking to benefit one’s own.
“Student says, ‘I am very discouraged. What should I do?’ Master says, ‘Encourage others.'” — Zen Proverb
Want to feel better? Be someone’s reason to smile today.
- If you want kindness, be kind.
- Happiness is not a destination
- A good example
- Accentuate the positive
- Be a good example of what it means to be a good example.
- Be an agent of positive change.
- Be an encourager
- Be someone’s reason to smile today
- Be the kind of person that your heroes would be proud of.
- Be the person you want to be remembered as.
- Being “awesome” doesn’t mean simply existing.
- Being kind and considerate is always a choice.