How to get it:
Otherwise, please read about my book(s) and the benefits of signing up for an early access edition below…
• • •
Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ Volume 1
Get motivated & overcome obstacles with courage, confidence & self-discipline.
🔥🔥 Available late December 2018 🔥🔥
Amazon.com (and bookstores if they stock it)
The Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled Volume 1 represents nearly a decade of lessons the author has learned since embarking on a journey along the path less traveled.
⭐ This book is packed with pages of encouragement, food for thought, reminders, and strategies to help readers cope with and overcome life’s challenges.
⭐ Lessons to help you:
- Develop discipline
- Boost your confidence
- Expand your awareness
- Increase your resilience
- Manage your time better
- Deal with discomfort
- Reduce stress
- Save your life
- Find motivation & take action
- Overcome challenges & obstacles
- Ensure you are on the right path
- Discover what makes you happy
- Protect against manipulation
- Immunize against criticism
- Nurture your relationships
- Live a meaningful life
- Face your fears
⭐ No filler. Find potential value on any page.
⭐ Read it your way. Lessons can be read in any order from any page.
⭐ Read a little or a lot. Lessons take anywhere from 5 seconds to 5 minutes to read. Read whenever you want & choose only what you have time for.
⭐ 350 pages | 100,000+ words | 400+ lessons
Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ is a forthcoming series of books by Zero Dean that highlight lessons learned by the author since embarking on the path less traveled over eight years ago.
Latest email updates:
- Book Update : Nov 25, 2018
- Book Update : Oct 18, 2018
- Book Update : Jul 2, 2018
- Book Update : Mar 22, 2017
- Book Update : Jan 2, 2017
- Book Update : Oct 16, 2016
- Book Update : Oct 14, 2016
- Book Update : Sept 15, 2016
My book isn’t available to the public yet.
However, you can get on the waiting list to be one of the first to get it. Getting on the waiting list provides a number of additional benefits including:
- Getting a signed copy at no additional cost
- And more (see the FAQ further down for more details)
Volume 1 details at a glance
Release date: First quarter 2019
Formats: 5.5″x8.5″ trade paperback | eBook edition (delayed release)
Stats (approximate): 340 pages | 400 lessons | 100,000 words
Price: Print edition: Estimated: $27.95
Digital edition: Price to be determined and released later
1. Above all, I decided to self-publish because I didn’t want to compromise the integrity of my book before I finished it. Publishers are primarily interested in book sales (which makes perfect sense). As a result, they can be very hands-on with regard to shaping a final product to make sure it meets their expectations.
I wanted to ensure that the book I wrote met my vision without being manipulated into something that fit a particular mold in order to sell X numbers of copies. I’m less concerned with sales than I am in making sure that the work I create meets my vision (*but see #4).
2. Authors typically don’t have a final say in a b0ok’s cover or print on the back. I wanted to try my hand at both.
3. It can take years to get your book into the world when working through a publisher. I wanted to get my book out sooner rather than later.
4. When my book is finally published, I will be sending copies to publishing houses for consideration and will be open to negotiating changes as necessary.
The downside to self-publishing?
- No promotion beyond what the author initiates.
- Editing, proofreading, etc. are the responsibility of the author to either deal with or recruit/hire others to deal with. Without proper proofreading and editing, the content of books can suffer.
- It is generally considered a less prestigious form of publishing because self-publishing doesn’t require content to meet a publisher’s standards.
The first official volume in the Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™ series — to be released later — is titled:
Not Everyone Will Understand Your Journey.
Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled™
Get on the waiting list for an early access edition…
Before my book is made available through major channels (like Amazon), I will be ordering an allotment of books (based on interest) to personalize (I will sign them and/or inscribe them and/or create a personalized doodle just for you) and ship directly to readers. These books will come directly from my hands to yours.
Benefits of signing up for an early access edition:
- Your book will be personalized by the author (signed & inscribed to you or anyone you gift it to)
- You will receive your book before it’s available anywhere else
- You will be one of the first in the world to get one of the first copies of the first edition of this book available anywhere
- You are under no obligation to buy the book until it is ready to be shipped to you
To get the benefits above, get on the waiting list. This will allow me to email you with updates when I have them and ask for your details (personalization instructions, address, billing) when I’m ready.
About the waiting list:
Getting on the waiting list is obviously not an obligation to buy the book.
The “waiting list” is simply an email updates list specifically for those who want information about my book(s). It’s a way for me to provide you with information about the status of my book and how to get it.
When the time is right, I will be contacting people on the waiting list and taking orders. Your order will ensure that I commit to buying enough copies for my personal inventory to sign & inscribe before shipping them directly to you.
Unless you show up at a book signing, this will likely be one of very few opportunities to get a personalized copy. And it will certainly be the only opportunity to get one of the very first copies ever sold.
Want to sign up?
Although there is new content throughout my books, the bulk of my books contain content that has been previously published online. However, nearly all of that content has been updated, edited, or completely overhauled where necessary. So, in many cases, even old content is like new.
The lessons I share on Zerosophy.com are very much like a rough draft — or a foundation — of content that I share in my books.
Additionally, the lessons in my books have been painstakingly organized in such a way that if you read the books/chapters in chronological order, the lessons build upon each other. Everything fits together in a cohesive way.
But at the same time, the books are designed in a way that allows you to open them from nearly any page and begin reading. My books are designed to be plucked off a shelf, opened to any page, read & considered, and then put back until they are desired again. They are meant to be dipped into again and again.
They truly are choose-your-own-adventure to fit the style of reading you prefer.
“The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see.” — Alexandra K. Trenfor
The lessons and information I share throughout my book(s) are intended to be universal.
It is my hope that at least some aspects of the lessons I share can be applied to anyone’s life regardless of who they are, where they are from, what political party they belong to, or what religion they follow.
Readers are openly encouraged (from the very beginning) to interpret the information in my books through their own lens and to consider the content accordingly.
Although I want to challenge readers at times (because if it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you) — it isn’t my intention at any time to force my views on anyone. I want rational, thinking beings reading my books.
Yes, just not initially.
I love all books — including ebooks. And especially love the portability of ebooks.
But when it comes to my books, I truly feel the best way to read my books is in their physical form.
My books are designed to be dipped into from any page — and this simply isn’t easy to do with a digital version. They are also designed to revisited repeatedly and not simply as a file you read and quickly forget about.
• • •
Let me be frank…
• • •