Sometimes opportunity will come knocking. But most of the time, it’s you that has to get off your butt, go door to door, and do the knocking yourself.
You create opportunities with your actions.
Excerpt from: I have no opportunities published on: Sep 7, 2014 @ 15:20
- “I can’t do that”
- “It’s too late.”
- If you want something extraordinary
- Energy flows where attention goes.
- Stop wishing for more time
- What you do in your free time determines what you’ll be doing when you don’t have a choice.
- Who is in charge?
- If you have the power to change something that is holding you back, and you don’t…
- Self-imposed limitations: A tough pill to swallow
- Your life story
- Live with intention. Every day.
- What it means to “live life to the fullest”
- It’s not too late to make a conscious decision to improve…