“Hey, guys. I’m going to pick up this really bad habit that everyone warns me about and it will probably shorten and significantly reduce the quality of my life if it doesn’t kill me first.”
“What are you, crazy? Don’t!”
*A few years later*
“Hey, guys. I just quit the really bad habit that everyone warned me about.”
“OMG. Congratulations! You are such an inspiration.”
Yes, congratulations to those who quit bad habits.
You’ve done the right thing. You’re setting a good example. And you should be encouraged for it.
But also congratulations to those who don’t pick them up in the first place.
You’ve done the right thing. You’re setting a good example. And YOU should be encouraged for it, TOO.
Sometimes people think you have to do big things — or do something unwise and then correct it — to be an inspiration.
You inspire people every day simply by setting a good example.
- Doing Good
- Wearing a cape is optional
- The right thing to do
- Lanes Merge Ahead
- Dear Self
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- Offsite: PHD in Leadership. A short course…
- Offsite: A leader leads from in front, by the power of example.
- Offsite: You can’t change other people. You can only offer guidance and lead by example.
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness
- Go ahead, make someone’s day…
- Being awesome doesn’t mean simply existing
- Your greatness is not measured by how much you’re able to gain…
- To do list
- Success isn’t just about accomplishment
- Be a candle. Spread some light.