“The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” — Samuel Johnson
The reward for being kind is inherent in the act of giving it.
“Love is always bestowed as a gift – freely, willingly and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.” — Leo Buscaglia
Give kindness and do good because you can. Because the world needs more people who do. And there’s no better person to do it than you.
- Being kind without expectation is the truest kind of kindness.
- The right thing to do
- Doing Good
- Be a bright spot in someone’s day.
- Be awesome. Make someone smile today.
- Everyone deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow
- How to be a Superhero in Real Life (part 1)
- Go ahead, make someone’s day…
- Take the time to say it
- There is no inflation on acts of kindness
- Never underestimate the power of a single act of kindness
- If you want more kindness in the world, put some there.